This Page

has been moved to new address

Iv'e Got A High Profile Reader

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Iv'e Got A High Profile Reader

Monday, August 3, 2009

Iv'e Got A High Profile Reader

Hi RCG

Nice to see you having a look at my blog.

The last post was never meant to insinuate that being number one on google searches was a waste of time. In fact my personal opinion is that the Internet should be considered as important as any other marketing tool, if not one of the most vital, as well as the showroom.

As regards to newspaper advertisements, which ever company you may be, in any industry, to be in the local press is vital for those not so enthusiastic towards the Internet, or for those who don't have access to a computer.

Investment in the blog is not a main priority right now unfortunately, this is my own personal little venture and just a place to vent view's or frustrations. It would be nice to have a few more readers and fire up a few healthy debates about the industry though, we both know that there are plenty of areas for our industry to be focusing on, especially 5 % VAT rates on energy rated products etc.

It may be mundane but it's whats paying our bills!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure about 5% VAT, personally I cannot see where the gain would be. Correct me if I'm wrong though. CB.

August 4, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Hi CB

I suppose if your a smaller company competing against larger businesses in the area, from a cost point of view it would be a benefit.

I think I may be just pining for a bit of obvious support for the PVC industry!

August 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

The top 10 attacks on our industry was a good read too.

August 4, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I did get a bit carried away with that one. Nice blog - keep in touch. CB.

August 4, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Fabulous Photo Gifts said...

Hi and hello

Just wanted to stop by and say that I've found Twitter a great way to publicise new posts or good comments to a new audience.

regards

Jonathan
http://twitter.com/fabphotogifts
http://purple13.blogspot.com

August 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Hi Jonathon

I've had a mixed reaction about Twitter when I've asked others if they found it useful to them. Some, like yourself, said that it was great, some disagreed.

I'll give it a try though!

I too found Wordpress a bit difficult to use, I don't have the greatest knowledge on programming etc, so found Blogger much easier to navigate round.

August 5, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home