This Page

has been moved to new address

Support For One Man Bands?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Support For One Man Bands?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Support For One Man Bands?

About a half hour ago, I rang up a customer I expected to hear from a while ago to see where we stood as regards to the quote we submitted to her. To my astonishment, her main reason for not going ahead with us is that she wanted to support a one man band! Now I can sort of see her point of view about wanting to support the local companies, but we aren't massive!


It's not really frustrated me, more surprised me. In times like these, I'd have thought consumers would have wanted to go for the safer option, going for companies with long histories, good reputations, safe guarantees etc. So for me to hear this was quite a surprise. This though I think is a one off, in fact this is the first time I've been told a customer would rather support a one man band than an established company! But each to their own...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

I suppose even when you've got a small outdoor showroom, it will look to the customer like you have higher overheads etc.

September 23, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home