This Page

has been moved to new address

Visitor Numbers All Over The Place!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Visitor Numbers All Over The Place!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Visitor Numbers All Over The Place!

Looking back at my blog, it has become obvious that there aren't many pictures on here. So I got to thinking, what picture/graphic can I put on here which could be slightly relevant? So here we go:





This graph is timed from 1st August, roughly when I was first discovered by RCG, up to today. What is visible is that my visitor numbers have risen steadily as a trend. And also that more people visit this site at the beginning of the week rather than at the end.

Hopefully this trend will continue to rise. Maybe I'll even get to the dizzy heights RCG did!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

What do you mean 'did'? I'm still here, just taking it easy and only writing when I think I've something interesting to say.

Good news on the visitor numbers. Would have been nice to see the trend in months which shows the trend better.

You're always going to struggle to get big numbers while you use this blogspot format. I'd get someone to help you give the site a makeover, and use Wordpress in the long term.

Also, look at getting an AWeber account set up so people can subsribe to your blog. Every time I post around 400 people get an email to see I've posted. Around 40% of these people open the email and visit the site every time. It's taken ages to build this up, but I would have thought there are people who forget you're here, who would be interested in what you say. This was the most important thing I set up to build the visitor numbers. Saying that, as I'm posting now my visitor numbers have fallen a bit.

Now I'm calming my site down you have the opportunity to become the market leader, but you'll need to invest a bit to do it.

Just my opinion.

RCG

April 28, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

I'm looking into Wordpress now, I'm just trying to figure out how to transport all of this blog onto a Wordpress one without losing it all.

I've tried to get subscriptions going buy adding a button up top, but if your recommending AWeber then I'll give it a go.

The next post for tomorrow will be the monthly view then!

Opinions are always welcome!

April 28, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous RCG said...

I'm sure it's possible to transfer across, although I'm no expert and rely on others for stuff like this.

Just checked up and doubleglazingblogger.co.uk is still available. £6 for two years at lcn.com.

AWeber is reasonably cheap, and very worthwhile.

April 28, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

I'm looking into it right now! Swapping content is something I'm going to have to get one of my cousins to look into!

April 28, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home