This Page

has been moved to new address

WHS Halo & Sysneal Make The Best Window

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: WHS Halo & Sysneal Make The Best Window

Thursday, April 1, 2010

WHS Halo & Sysneal Make The Best Window

The poll 'Who Makes The Best Window' has finished and WHS Halo and Synseal got the most of the few votes that were cast:














Because the poll didn't raise all that many votes, there are too many discrepancies to say that either Halo or Synseal is the industry's favourite. I was wondering to just keep the poll on indefinately to try and receive as many votes as possible.

On the other hand I might find another subject to create a poll about!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHS AND SYNSEAL DONT MAKE WINDOWS LOL ITS THE FABRICATORS WHO MAKE THE WINDOWS. SOME MAKE THEM CRAP AND SOME MAKE THEM GOOD.

April 15, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll find that WHS Halo supply fabricators!!!!! That sounds like a manufacturer to me.

September 9, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

I wasn't completely clear on what I was writing there lol, think I got a bit carried away before checking what I was writing!

September 9, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to install Heritage upvc sash windows, I.e. The victorian imitations. What's the best brand? Whs Halo or Rehau? Any suggestions for good installers in London?

July 26, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home