This Page

has been moved to new address

Visitor Numbers Fall

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Visitor Numbers Fall

Monday, June 7, 2010

Visitor Numbers Fall

Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed that my visitor numbers haven't been doing as well as I'd like. In fact up to now I'm down by 23%.

The first thing you do when this occurs is to question why. My immediate thought was GlassTalk. And I can see why. It's a live forum where people are able to have much more real-time conversations, depending who is logged in at that time. This makes it much easier to communicate with other, something not so fluid with blogs. But blogs still have the advantage of being to talk about anything YOU want to, at any time. But I suspect some of my traffic has been going there, more than here.

But I plan to do something about it. Once I get back from Download Festival, both this site, and the company one is getting much more of my attention, and hopefully when this gets it's own domain, more traffic will come this way. Eventually, I don't think it inconceivable to expand the site as much as RCG's.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats your company Blog?

June 8, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Now that would be telling! E-mail me and I'll send you a link, I want this site to be completely disconnected from my company one.

June 8, 2010 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous RCG said...

DGB - my site's not getting as much traffic as well, but that's because I can't be bothered posting as often as I did.

June 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home