This Page

has been moved to new address

My Own Youtube Channel

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: My Own Youtube Channel

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Own Youtube Channel

I am in the process of creating my on channel on Youtube channel! The whole idea is to help drive traffic to my site, and to help expand the Double Glazing Blogger presence on the web. 


The channel will probably comprise of anything to do with double glazing. But I'm not going to add any old rubbish. I'll only put videos on if I think people will actually want to watch them. You never know, I might even do a video blog of my own! Then again I might not!


UPDATE: the channel is now pretty much constructed, just the odd bit of tweaking left to do but other than that it functions. You can find it at: http://www.youtube.com/user/glazingblogger and there will be more videos and playlists added all the time!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Andy said...

Great idea - as you say though the important (and tricky) bit is making sure you're posting something worthwhile! Why not try asking some of your happy customers if they would be willing to let you feature their new conservatory (or windows/doors) as a kind of suped-up testimonial? See what they have made of the new room, ask them about it etc?

That's the sort of thing I've considered doing in the past with the furniture we supply (i.e. seeing the furniture in situ)... my gut feel is that a lot of customers would be happy to participate because people are often house proud and like to show off a little bit! It's just the amount of time it would take to do this that has stopped me giving it a go.

January 12, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Good idea Andy. Might well invite people to do that. The 'Image Catalogue' tab at the top is going then I'm going to embed my videos on that page instead. Will be a better use of the page. If you have any you want to share then I'm happy to put them on there when it's up and running.

January 12, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Dan Jet Elson said...

Get it to link to your company website too?

Or if you have the time, get a Youtube channel for your company too!!

February 1, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home