This Page

has been moved to new address

Surveyor Available

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Surveyor Available

Monday, May 9, 2011

Surveyor Available

Is anyone out there in need of a highly qualified surveyor? I'm helping a friend out and I've said I will pose the question to my readers. 

He's willing to travel, highly qualified, worked for Solarlux for a lot of years until he left due to poor management. I have a copy of his CV for anyone that may be interested.

If you're not interested but know someone who might be, please get them to email me and I will provide more information to them.

He's a good friend of ours, so any feedback will be much appreciated!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home