This Page

has been moved to new address

What To Write About When You're Stuck For Ideas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: What To Write About When You're Stuck For Ideas

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What To Write About When You're Stuck For Ideas

This happens to me once every so often. I exhaust my idea pool and then start to run low. So it's at these points where I like to throw open the stage and ask if anyone would like to make their own contribution to the site.


I have one person who's said they would write a guest post, and I'm hoping that a couple of you out there might wish to write one as well.


If you do, contact me on glazingblogger@googlemail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home