This Page

has been moved to new address

My Plans

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: My Plans

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Plans

Over the past few weeks I've been thinking where I would see myself over the next five years or so, and what I want to do within those five years. What is certain is that I'm going to remain at the company I work for now. We are placed in a good position to take advantage of the upcoming recovery, so I'm going to make sure I can fill my boots as much as possible! I've got too much enthusiasm for this job not to!

One of things I've always wanted to do was to create the company website myself, which I literally have just finished in the past couple of hours! By doing it myself I have learned new skills, and have been able to control exactly how we want the site and what we want it to do. Then, any changes that need to be made I can do myself also. Over the next five years I want to help increase lead numbers by at least 50%, hopefully we would be able to surpass that. And in turn, I want to help increase sales by the same amount. I have a vision of helping the company become significantly bigger than what we are now, whilst staying within the same premises. Although we are not such in bad shape now, I'm going to help the company take a bigger share of the market in our area.

Internally, I want to modernise everything. I'm going to set up Excel Spreadsheets for everything! I want to record as much data and collect as many figures as I can so we can analyse every minute area of our business. This will give us better vision to improve all areas of the business, which will stand us in good stead for our expansion plans. Showroom wise, I want to create our own slideshow/presentation. It could be a useful tool to give customers a better insight in to the company and how we operate. If we find it useful, it could be a feature we may add to the website.

Another part of our plans, and one which is more of a short term target, is to produce our own company brochure which encompasses all areas of our business. At the moment we have separate brochures for each area of work which we undertake. While they are very useful and professional materials, we see it as more beneficial for the customer and ourselves to have one which brings everything together in one booklet. The added advantage will be that we can add more detail about the company, as well as being very comprehensive on all our products and services.

The main aim then over the next five years is to reinforce and expand our presence in our area of the market. I'll let you all know how we get on with that!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home