This Page

has been moved to new address

My Other Passion

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: My Other Passion

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Other Passion

While the double glazing industry remains quiet I want to talk about my other great interest in my life, and that’s music, more specifically metal music. Seeing Rage Against The Machine become Xmas No.1 for 2009 put a huge smile on my face. Rock/metal music doesn't get the deserved recognition or coverage in the mainstream avenues as it should, which is why this is such a huge moment for this genre of music. Managing to break the monopoly the X Factor has had for the last 4 years is a huge achievement. I think that this is also a clear sign that the power of the internet has taken a big leap forward in switching the balance of power over to the side of the web, as RATM's success was started by a couple starting a group on Facebook. It would be interesting to know if any of you out there bought either RATM's or Joe's single, or if any of you are metal fans like myself.

YouTuber's have very quickly been all over the chart battle and have made this video which amused me greatly, I'm easily pleased!



I propose this song to be Xmas 2010 No 1:



Do you think TOTP will play this? Rock music never looked so good!

While I was browsing YouTube, it also became clear that Hitler didn't like rock music too much either:



P.S. I know the videos aren't in full view on the screen, Ill sort those out in the morning!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home