This Page

has been moved to new address

Who Makes The Best Window?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Who Makes The Best Window?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who Makes The Best Window?

This hopefully is a simple answer producing question (but probably won't be!), who makes the best window?

Take into account aesthetics, energy efficiency, product quality and cost. Leave your opinions as comments and vote on the poll on the right hand side.

My vote goes to WHS Halo and their Rustique profile.

The full list (and in no particular order!):

1. WHS Halo
2. Swish
3. Rehau
4. Eurocell
5. Plastmo
6. Profile 22
7. Synseal
8. Liniar
9. Spectus
10. Kommerling
11. Veka
12. Sash
13. Deceunink

If I have missed any off let me know!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Alex said...

Which ever one you are selling is the best looking and highest quality?

March 17, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Obviously. But I was just looking for some honest opinions from people out there. I know people are just going to vote for the profile they sell, but I was also hoping that people may be honest enough to recognise there are other good ones out there, and maybe voice their opinions on them?

Not many people who read this blog will stand in a neutral position lol.

March 17, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous RCG said...

Oops - I voted for the one we sell. Sorry.

Another good post by the way. Why didn't I think of this poll??????

March 18, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Missed a trick with this one lol. Simple one really if you think about it, it's one of the most obvious things we think about in our industry.

March 18, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Alex said...

Fair enough,

But - the profile I sell which I believe to be the best is not on the Poll!

Also DGB, have you voted for a profile which you don't sell, or do you believe the one you offer your customers is the best?

March 18, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Alex - what profile do you sell and I'll get it up there. I think I've missed off a couple actually.

If anyone wants to vote for one that isn't there let me know and I'll make the changes.

PS - I have voted for the one I sell, but I can only vote once, I'll have to go on another PC to vote for another (if I think they are worthy of my vote!).

March 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home