This Page

has been moved to new address

Votes So Far

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Votes So Far

Monday, April 12, 2010

Votes So Far

At the minute my poll is showing that Labour and the Green Party have recieved the most of the few votes that have been cast. What did get me thinking though is how the double glazing industry would get along with a Green Government.

Would they support investment into PVCu recyling? Would they be interested in pushing the benefits of energy rated windows? Or would they hit out at the PVC industry because of our heavy reliance on the use of oil to make the PVC polymers?

I think they would do both. I think they would support us in our efforts to make energy efficient windows carry a 5% or 0% VAT rate. And I think they could also provide some sort of grant scheme to help boost the industry. But I also think they would put money into finding better, more sustainable ways of producing the polymers required to make PVCu windows and doors.

But, that alone wouldn't get my vote. Economically they aren't experienced, and their other policies don't inspire me with confidence.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets hope the BNP are pro upvc i reckon they will be winning a few seats this time.

April 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why are people voting BNP? Could that party really lead the country through the current difficult climate?

April 15, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home