This Page

has been moved to new address

BNP And The Lib Dems To Form Coalition Government

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: BNP And The Lib Dems To Form Coalition Government

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BNP And The Lib Dems To Form Coalition Government

God forbid that actually happens. But according to my poll, May 6th would produce a great result for the BNP and Lib Dems.

Thinking critically here, I'm sure the BNP don't have that many supporters, so I'm inclined to think that the same person or people may have voted a number of times. Or maybe I'm wrong, and the BNP do actually have more support than I give them credit for!

Thinking ahead to May 7th, I'll bet all I have on a hung parliament. The polls have suggested it from day one, and they haven't changed much since. In that scenario, we have to hope that the different parties manage to make some sort of agreement and make sure that any uncertainty lasts a very short time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they used to say. Vote early, vote often.

May 4, 2010 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

It's a good job you can't do that in the General Election!

May 5, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home