This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Back Again!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: I'm Back Again!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Back Again!

I'm tired. I'm drained. My voice is broken! My face is burnt. My lips are dry. And now I have to get back to selling windows and doors again!

Hopefully I've not missed anything too important while I've been away. I've looked in the trade magazines and they are all still dissecting the WER scheme. I don't know about you but I'm losing the will to read any more articles on the issue now.

We've also received some of our new showroom samples with the new locking mechanisms and new wood grain colours, we're still waiting on some more but we just have to be patient!

I'm not going to do any sort of report on Download Festival because I don't think anyone other than me will be interested! So I'll just keep to writing about windows for now!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Voice has broken????

Are you 12?

June 15, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Lol, yeah, I'm 12!

No, my voice is just slow to recover from the singing/screaming! Three days of it does a bit of damage lol.

June 15, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't suppose you saw my nephew there did you? he's the drummer with jacknife holiday

June 15, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

I don't know, whats his name?

June 15, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home