This Page

has been moved to new address

Someone Doesn't Like Me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Someone Doesn't Like Me!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Someone Doesn't Like Me!

I've just noticed something on this blog. Underneath every post from 1st June, someone has clicked on the 'disagree' box on the reactions section. I fully expect this post to be 'disagreed' with also! There's nothing wrong with it all I suppose, but either someone has been a bit daft and thought it would be funny, or someone doesn't like me! Some of the posts are pretty pointless, how can you disagree with me saying I'll be "going away for a bit". Ah well, can't please everyone!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

I think you're wrong about this.

June 28, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

In what way!

June 28, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home