This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Stats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Blog Stats

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog Stats

I think it's time for some more stats about this site (up to time of writing):

  • 7824 visits - July 2010 has been the best month by far
  • 2631 unique vistors - again July 2010 has been the best month by far
  • 13,524 page views
  • Averge time on site: 2min 16 sec
  • Average bounce rate: 69.37%
  • 1.73 page views per visit
  • Best day for visits: 80 on wednesday 24th February
Top 3 most read stories:

1. Tackling The Trickle Vent Issue: http://doubleglazingblogger.blogspot.com/2009/11/tackling-trickle-vent-issue.html

2. Damn Trickle Vents:
http://doubleglazingblogger.blogspot.com/2009/11/damn-trickle-vents.html

3. Synseal Gets Bought Out...Again:
http://doubleglazingblogger.blogspot.com/2010/02/synseal-gets-bought-outaagin.html

Happy reading!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

Is that 7,824 visitors in July, or since you started?

July 29, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Since starting. I know what your going to say about coming away from the Blogspot format. But July's traffic has been much better than any previous months.

July 29, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Plasway said...

with pictures please - if relevant.

July 30, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous RCG said...

Phew - I thought you were catching me up :-)

Still good progress though. I'm sure that when you're ready you'll make the necessary improvements to the site, and adding an AWeber function would help also.

July 30, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

RCG - whats your average monthly viewing figures? I will get round to it. The guys who did the company one will sort out this site too. We're making great new product advances and we're busy with appointments, so time for the blog is lacking...which would probably explain my posts becoming a little shorter lol.

July 30, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous RCG said...

I'm averaging around 12,000 visitors per month, which is down from the peak when I was posting more often.

August 1, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

RCG - good going, I know when I get my site sorted out properly I'll get increased traffic, just need to get more important company matters out of the way first!

August 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home