This Page

has been moved to new address

Unusually Busy August

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Unusually Busy August

Friday, August 20, 2010

Unusually Busy August

August so far has been a cracker! Literally non-stop every working day, either making new leads or signing up new contracts. But August sometimes can be a quiet month due to the school holidays and families going away for a few weeks.

So why the upturn in productivity? Well I think it's purely down to people holding back over the last couple of years until they are confident enough that things are going to improve economically, and so are now spending on their homes again.

Whether this is on a large scale or just us I don't know. But I'd like to think our new and improved websites and updated product range has a little something to do with it.

Of course there will be a time where it dies down and the traditional winter quiet time comes, so we'll make hay while the sun shines and pocket as much as we can!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

Hi DGB - any chance you can reinstate the 'questionnable' button?

August 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Absolutely not! Why?

August 20, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Anonymous RCG said...

Well, I'm not likely to buy you a drink am I? You don't turn up to events. The problem is 'worth the read', 'interesting' and 'buy DGB a drink' are all positive responses.

You'd be better giving people the opportunity to disagree, or not have any options at all imho.

August 20, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

RCG - you never know. I might get my Dad to turn up to one with me! I changed 'questionable' to 'buy DGB a drink' because some very bored person kept ticking that box, even on the hairy fairy posts that didn't really provoke any sort of response, hence me changing it. If people disagree with the posts they can always write a short comment explaining why.

August 21, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree with post
I would never buy you a drink

August 24, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Anon - why do you disagree?

August 24, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extremely educational article. Furthermore I really mean it

January 26, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible this website was awesome. Fantastic job and/and also carry on the excellent work. Kudos for the write-up this method works for me personally

January 28, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic information. Becoming a brand new blogger I will be discovering a lot out of these kinds of posts maintain the excellent performance.

January 30, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home