This Page

has been moved to new address

Double Glazing Blogger Has His Own Facebook Page!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Double Glazing Blogger Has His Own Facebook Page!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Double Glazing Blogger Has His Own Facebook Page!

I've finally got round to getting my own Facebook page!

I now have to decide something. Do I stick to Twitter updates? Or do I start to use Facebook as a means of updates? Well, I'll probably stick to both. I've made some decent progress on Twitter, so it would be a waste to just stop using it. But I will use both social media networks.

I won't be putting full blog posts on my page, but I will be able to expand on some of my thoughts and feelings which I can't do on Twitter due to the 140 character limitation. I may also be able to be a bit more honest on there. I'm hoping a few industry peers will add me as a friend, and it's unlikely any customers will do the same, so I may be able to be a bit more frank than I am on here.

My Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/glazingblogger

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion, you should have your Facebook posts update on Twitter, but NOT have your Twitter update on your Facebook. The reason I say that is that something like: "@ExampleTwitterAccount LOL" looks kind of silly as a Facebook Status update, where it is a perfectly normal Twitter update. However, when you have a Facebook update and it posts to Twitter, you might get more exposure to read your article/Facebook page. Make sense? Just my humble opinion and unsolicited advice. :)

September 5, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

At the minute I'm using TweetDeck to update both, I'll do it your way and see how it works out! All opinions are welcome though!

September 5, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home