This Page

has been moved to new address

Is It Time To Drop The 'Double'?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Is It Time To Drop The 'Double'?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is It Time To Drop The 'Double'?

Over the near two years that this blog has been live, more and more people refer to me/this site as Glazing Blogger, dropping the 'Double'. So is it time for me to shorten the name for good?


When I think about it, just about everything else to do the site is referred to as Glazing Blogger; it's in my email address, it's my user name on Glasstalk as well as other sites, people use GB on both the Glasstalk site and here instead of DGB. So on one hand it wouldn't be a big change. Or do I keep the full name on the site as a shrine to the original name I picked? Or am I looking too far into this!? But a name is everything right?!


Feedback welcome and wanted!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous David Bingham said...

I think its about time you sorted your domain name - that's more important :) and I think glazing blogger would we better. You can register that domain at GoDaddy and for an extra £10 per year or so (something like that) you can opt to have your details kept private.

January 13, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

I know! Last time I tried to sort out my DN myself I nearly ballsed it up. I was told by RCG and I think yourself that it was easy...well I must have been doing something wrong lol! I know it needs sorting, going to get our IT guys who did our site to do it soon I think.

I think glazing blogger does look better and sound better too.

January 13, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home