This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have Severe Writers Block!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: I Have Severe Writers Block!

Monday, July 11, 2011

I Have Severe Writers Block!

For the last few days I have really struggled to write a new post. I haven't posted anything since last Thursday, which for me is a long time!


RCG has covered the Everest purchase of the Amdega brand, so I can't really write about that. I'm working on quite a sizable post at the moment, but this isn't for my blog. I think I've said as much as I can about the News Of The World hacking scandal.


I'm not able to focus at the moment. Has anyone got any ideas which would help me get back on track?


Thanks!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just write something on an area you know really really well. The words will flow, and you'll enjoy writing it.

Then you can go back to normal.

July 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Anon - thanks! I'm trying that now.

July 11, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Conservatory Girl said...

If all else fails write about beer;0)

July 12, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous nick said...

I try to put up a post a day or every couple of days and sometimes its a struggle. That is your cue to take a break.

With the commercial side of ali i guess there is more content in standards, legislation and hardware but even in pvc I'm sure there are aspects you could write about if you wanted, for example, to concentrate on products a bit more? talk about colour, new developments, hardware, innovations, how the double glazing industry is abroad etc?

One thing i want to write about in the future is (in my view) how awful many of the double glazing publications are, whether in print or digital.

Nobody who runs these magazines has much to say nowadays other than a brief editorial comment, all they seem to take is other companies press releases and copy them verbatim without any form of comment. I also get frustrated with how dull some of the news is (so and so has been recruited as, X company has done and installation or brought out a new friction stay).

Perhaps being a bit harsh and generalising but in my view these publications have become lazy. surely there is much to talk about and engaging a bit more and your blog is an excellent example of how content can be varied so keep up the good work.

And i agree, there is always beer! :)

July 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home