This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Bit Of Showing Off

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: A Little Bit Of Showing Off

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Little Bit Of Showing Off

I don't get many opportunities on here to be able to brag about the people that are closest to me, but then I was shown this video by my girlfriend last night of her singing and I thought that she ought to be heard and seen by many more people than just me. Yes it's a little bit soft and soppy, but I'm beyond caring. I'm trying to help Sophii get noticed in any way I can, so that's why I'm posting this video on here. Feedback welcome!


PS: the girl just sitting in the background not really doing anything is Christy, also a decent person!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ginty said...

Very good if that's what a sore throat can do. Packs a punch on a very busy song. Well done, Sophii.

Better than your usual blog posts, GB!

November 2, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes a nice change to see a girl who can sing and play an instrument rather than another Cheryl Cole wannabee. Respect!
Neil.

November 3, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous TheWestSouth said...

Quality. I've been learning the guitar for 3 months now and singing and playing together is hard!!! Nice voice (even with sore throat) and well played. Thumbs up!

November 4, 2011 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home