This Page

has been moved to new address

Improvements For 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Improvements For 2012

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Improvements For 2012

Sometimes the best way to improve things is to ask those that use your service/product what they would like to see changed. So, for 2012, I would like your feedback on what you would like to see changed and improved on this site for 2012.

It can be absolutely anything; appearance, content, layout upgrades, themes, less/more advertising, more guest posts, more comments from me.

I really would like your responses on this one. I want to keep this site fresh, ever evolving and always engaging!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Andy said...

I think you've done a good job with the blog but I wold much prefer it if you moved away from the black background, white text just for ease of reading! Sorry I know I've mentioned in the past and you did oblige by making the text white rather than grey, but just my 2pennies worth!

December 15, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous AM Busch said...

that would also be my comment, black is not great for a webpage

December 16, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Nick said...

I agree, the black background is very heavy on the eye

December 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Guess I'll be looking at a different colour background then!

Thanks for your feedback!

DGB

December 20, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home