This Page

has been moved to new address

Shiny Brand New Website!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Shiny Brand New Website!!!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shiny Brand New Website!!!

Well, I've talked about it for long enough, and I finally put my hand in my pocket and turned my blog into a proper website!


The new home of this blog is www.doubleglazingblogger.com


It has an all new layout. New colour scheme which I hope you all find easier to read! A more modern and fresh feel to the site. It's easy to navigate (I hope)! I'm hoping to add more content as I go along, including a portfolio of all the articles I have written for the Clearview magazine.


So, thanks for putting up with all the false starts with the new website, but it's finally here! There are a few little tweaks to be made as I go along, but the site is pretty much ready to view. So please start using the new URL! This part of my blog will remain for historical purposes and to help direct traffic to my new site!


I hope you enjoy the new site. Hints, tips and criticisms are all welcome!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home