This Page

has been moved to new address

17 Million People Still Haven't Used The Internet!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: 17 Million People Still Haven't Used The Internet!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

17 Million People Still Haven't Used The Internet!

Believe it or not, 17 million people still haven't used the internet yet, not even once!

The government has set out plans to get everyone online by 2012, just think of all the extra coverage for double glazing websites over the next three years.

The task is now for double glazing companies to get into gear and do their best to publicise their website as much as possible to direct as much traffic as they can to their site. This is yet another opportunity for the industry to cash in.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

Really? I wondered how B&P were still getting leads. Thought that everyone was already online. Lol.

October 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

You'll have to ask them!

Not everyone is online, 17 million is a lot of untapped potential.

October 14, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous RCG said...

I don't think they'll talk to me. I wrote an article about them selling Energy Rated Conservatories, and I don't think they'll have forgiven me for that.

OK, I'll leave you to work on the 17 million people who can't afford a computer, while I work on the 40-50 million who can. Lol.

Can't wait to see your new website. Will you be posting a link on here for me and DB to comment on?

October 15, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Don't know, I don't want to blur the lines between company and personal projects. I'm sure you'll be able to find it and tell me what you think though!

October 15, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home