This Page

has been moved to new address

A Decent Double Glazing Video

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: A Decent Double Glazing Video

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Decent Double Glazing Video

Following in the footsteps of RCG, I though I'd trawl YouTube to find double glazing videos, but I thought I'd try and find a decent one. I think I might have:



Decent camera work and good interviews. Slick shots of manufacturing as well.

I still don't think however that videos on YouTube add much value to companies' appearances. You might get the odd customer who goes massively in-depth into research in the company, but I don't see any real advantage or gain.

But I might be wrong!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous David Bingham said...

Nice video. I've go to say that I think YouTube provides a great advantage to a company's image.

Video is an incredibly powerful media and YouTube is great for hosting your company's videos to embed in your website and blog.

Furthermore, YouTube videos appear in Google search results and has got to be the best way to get your message across.

Sorry to disagree again but YouTube and video should not be underestimated!

October 13, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Agree to disagree on this one lol, no need to apologise, life would be boring if we all agreed on everything we said!

October 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home