This Page

has been moved to new address

Removal Of Last Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Removal Of Last Post

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Removal Of Last Post

Dear Mr Phil Jennings

Last night I published a full post based on the comment you left me yesterday. Whether you saw this or not I don't know. I posted your comment and your videos in full in a new post. However, I have been informed by other members of the double glazing community that there is on-going legal action with Anglian Home Improvement, and due to this I have had a change of heart and wish not to publish your comments. This is nothing against yourself. I just feel that it is best not to get involved while there is legal action in progress. The purpose of my blog is to air my views on the industry. I don't want it to become an outlet where the public get to victimise certain companies or organisations.

However, thank you for taking an interest in my blog.

DGB

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home