This Page

has been moved to new address

The Best Picture Of Britain I've Seen

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: The Best Picture Of Britain I've Seen

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Best Picture Of Britain I've Seen

This is possibly one of the best pictures of Britain from space I've seen, and the reason why Britain has come to a standstill:























Spectacular! 

I'll be back in the office tomorrow, I promise I'll try and find something double glazing related to write about next time I post!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Mr. DGB, We are looking into updating our computer system with a purpose built enquiry/order software package. Do you have this type of thing or could you recommend anything? All the best, C

January 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

I'm afraid that area is within my wide range of expertise lol. Sorry I can't help you on that. How are you coping with the weather? It's not bringing tou the customers is it!

January 8, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home