This Page

has been moved to new address

Snow Day 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Snow Day 2

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow Day 2

It snowed overnight again here in Wakefield. Not as much as the previous day, but enough to cover any tracks that cars had managed to make on the roads. Freezing temperatures during the night made the snow settle very easily. All of this means I'm still working from home. Wakefield seems to have had no snow ploughs or gritters at all. Leeds have managed very well, but where's our rock salt!

So, it looks like this will be another Sky News/BBC News, YouTube, black coffee and paperwork afternoon. If I manage to find my USB cable for my phone I'll put on some of the pictures I have taken, there's some pretty good ones. As I'm writing this it is starting to snow again.

Until I get back into the office, double glazing related stories are going to be thin on the ground!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home