This Page

has been moved to new address

All Change

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: All Change

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All Change

Blogger has now provided a proper template designer, so I thought I'd take advantage and see what was new. And as you can see, it's a fair bit different from the last design. Hopefully the pages are a bit clearer. I know the links section down on the right hand side is clearer.

I've not shelved the plan to turn this into a proper website, but I have to make sure the company one gets done first. At the moment we're a week early, so should have it up and ready in the next 10 days according to our IT guys!

Let me know if you prefer this layout or the old one please!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home