This Page

has been moved to new address

Branching Out

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Branching Out

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Branching Out

My motivational juices have been flowing pretty briskly over the last few months, and for the most part I've been plying them into the career I'm already developing. But I don't think that this is going to be enough to satisfy me.


Since I've split up with the girlfriend, I've found this new well of determination and drive to be as successful as possible. I wouldn't class this is being greedy for as much money as I can make as possible, but just to channel my new energies and drive into a new project which will provide greater opportunities and rewards for me. But at the same time I want to be able to dedicate the same amount of time to the job I have now. Sound difficult? Probably. It would most definitely mean that evenings wouldn't be free, and probably most weekends. 


I just have this thing in my head telling me I've got a well of potential waiting to be tapped.


I'm leaning towards doing something web/IT based, as that's where the money is in the world right now, and I've got so many ideas running through my head that they often go before I can expand them and get them written down! So I must use the memo function on my phone a bit more!


Anyway, all being well, you might be seeing/hearing a bit more of me in the years to come, providing I achieve what I want!


Night all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Nick said...

Go for it I say.
here is a link which i always like to read and find quite motivational.

http://www.smarta.com/advice/starting-up/starting-your-own-business/10-lame-excuses-for-not-starting-your-own-business

Best of luck in whatever you do
Nick

May 24, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Dan said...

What ideas are you looking at mate?

May 24, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Dan - all sorts! Maybe something to do with the industry I'm in now? I also very briefly thought of doing a range of printed t-shirts! But then I thought realistically again lol!

Good businesses are born out of necessity. I need to think of something that people need, either a product or service, then come up with a solution to it. I would like it to be something linked to what I do now, but with all sorts of new products coming through, it's going to be difficult!

May 24, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home