This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Taking Out A Super-Injunction

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: I'm Taking Out A Super-Injunction

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Taking Out A Super-Injunction

Just to let you all know that I have now taken out a super-injunction to protect my identity from getting out. So, for all those who already know who I am, you are now not allowed to call me by my name on here, you aren't even allowed to tell people that you know what my name is! Even though most of you know!


You must all now call me by the abbreviation: DGB, or by my full blog name. 


If anyone on Twitter reveals my name, I will take legal action against those who write the tweets, and against Twitter itself for allowing such things to be published!


By reading this, you are also not allowed to say you have read this.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nick said...

Haha
Am i allowed to use Parliamentary Priviledge? Or am I allowed to go to scotland to disclose who you are? How about if i go abroad and do it? I dont think injunctions apply abroad. It would be a case of not being able to come back into the uk though as I may get arrested upon my return......:)

May 24, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home