This Page

has been moved to new address

I've Got My Traffic Back...And I'm Getting Fit!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: I've Got My Traffic Back...And I'm Getting Fit!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I've Got My Traffic Back...And I'm Getting Fit!

It seems that the recent patch of bank holidays were to blame for my drop in traffic to my blog. But I am now glad to say it's picked back up, and with interest! Yesterday was my best day for visitors so far, with 115. Probably not as much as Renegade Conservatory Guy's, but still not bad I don't think!


Also, I've decided to turn over a new leaf, and got myself motivated to start getting fitter and more in shape! We've had a treadmill, bike and weights in the garage for years, but have been used up till now only once! And now I'm single, I've started to grow...outwards. And I've got a holiday coming up. The nice American ladies won't be interested in a beer bellied Englishman, so I've buckled down and got to it! 


I'm also doing it for me. I'd like to be fitter than I am at the moment, so using my spare time to do some more exercise seems like the best thing to do. I'm also going for the 'the sharper the body the sharper the mind' effect. If I feel fitter I may even improve on my sales figures maybe? I'll let you know if it has any effect!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

We'll have to go for a bike ride DGB. Swap notes on visitor numbers, peak oil, double glazing etc.

May 26, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

RCG - just as long it's not one of those in that there Asia, bit too far away for me!

May 27, 2011 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Dan said...

Remember to get into shape its more about the food that you eat than just abit of running!! ;)

June 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home