This Page

has been moved to new address

43 And Counting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: 43 And Counting

Monday, July 11, 2011

43 And Counting

Over the last month or so my tally of readers has steadily rose, which is good to see!


I'm setting myself a little aim now, I would like that tally to reach the 100 mark before the end of the year. So, I'm asking a little favor again from my readers. If you think that someone might find reading my daily waffle interesting, please pass the URL of this site on, and maybe they will even subscribe!


Again, very short post, apologies!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous RCG said...

I'm not a subscriber, but I dip in every now and then to read your 'waffle'. I'm sure many others do that.

July 12, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home