This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's Do This Properly!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Let's Do This Properly!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let's Do This Properly!

Last time I did this I was getting systems companies and manufacturers all mixed up. So I'm doing it properly. The simple question I put to you is this: Based on product quality, service, reputation and price, who is the best profiles company?

The choices (and there are more this time!):

Aluplast
Deceuninck
Duraflex
Eurocell
HL Plastics (Liniar)
KBE
Kommerling
LB Plastics
Profile 22
Rehau
SAPA (aluminium only)
Selecta
Spectus
Swish
Synseal
Veka
WHS Halo

I'll leave the poll on till the end of the year, and we'll see who comes out on top!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heritage Windows said...

Really like this idea and will make interesting reading once poll is finished. Regards Peter

September 16, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

Heritage - this is the second message lol.

It gives people the opportunity to stick up for their profile manufacturer. People can always leave comments explaining why. It's even an opportunity to advertise their USP's and stoke some interest!

September 16, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous RCG said...

You'd be better calling HL Plastics - Liniar so people know the profile.

Didn't know SAPA did uPVC?

Otherwise, you seem to have all the companies (still far too many). Better stick my vote down ;-)

September 17, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

RCG - I cheated a little bit. I knew of just about all of them, but then I got a leaflet through from Pilks with the Glass Times mag which listed all the major profilers, so just added the ones I didn't know from the list! Think I've got them all though!

Last time I did it I had a few which wanted to add their profiler on because I missed them off, so I think I've covered them all this time!

September 17, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Double Glazing Blogger said...

RCG - SAPA only do ali, guess I should remove them seen as though all the others make PVCu!

September 17, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home