This Page

has been moved to new address

Glazing Blogger To Buy Out RCG

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Double Glazing Blogger: Glazing Blogger To Buy Out RCG

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Glazing Blogger To Buy Out RCG

Well, I think I'm now in a position to buy out the RCG blog!


No, I'm only joking! It was an idea banded about in jest between RCG and Anglian on twitter. But it did get me to thinking how much money it would take to do so.


I went on the the UK based www.websitevalue.co.uk to see how much this site was worth and how much the RCG site was worth. Mine came in at a slightly disappointing £1089. RCG's site came in at £6057. Again, less than what I thought it was. So there's just less £5000 between the two sites.


If you go on to other website valuation websites there are differing values. So these numbers have to be taken with a pinch of salt. But I suppose if I had a spare £6057 knocking about I might think about buying it! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are days when I'd pay you £6K to take it off my hands :-)

April 13, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONO!

April 14, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home